Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a picture by artist C Shibinski which is of a luxury

Customer Question

I have a picture (print) by artist C Shibinski which is of a luxury Car in the center with an old tire on the lt. side of the car....Looks like an old 1920's (My poor guess) and on the right side of the picture is a building of wood with a sign that says Antiques and on the porch is an old pedal sewing machine, an old dresser with an oval mirror and a lampstand without a shade. Now, could you help me identify the age of this picture? It's mostly rust-brown car fenders and a little color in the furniture on the porch...otherwise sort of grayish and even negative white/no color grass,   gray fence and tree. Help, soon....shall I take it to the Antique Road show tomorrow? Dr. Bert

Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
Thank you for the request.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora