ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

My name is ***** ***** I need know about coin appraisal

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I need know about coin appraisal . Can you help. I have some very old coins from a 100 yr. Man.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes all you need to do is give me a list of your coins and the condition they are in plus you can post pictures of your coins of the front and back also remember there mint marks as well S- San Francisco, D - Denver, No mint mark are from Philadelphia. Thanks Mike
Hi Albert, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your coins? Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have attached a picture of the front and back of the coin. I really don't have a lot of info mating about the coins other than his mother gave him the coin possibly over 80 years ago. The coin was given to his mother from some people she worked for.
Hi Albert, From your pictures I'll go in order. 1922 Peace Dollar - $33.00, 1890 Morgan Dollar - $35.00, 1884 S Morgan Dollar - $60.00, 1943 Mercury Dime - $3.25, 2006 Nevada Quarter - .25, 1981 Roosevelt Dime - .10, 1996 Jefferson Nickel - .05,. The last picture of the 2 dimes one Mercury Dime - $3.25, one Roosevelt Dime $2.50 if the dime dates before 1964 if it dates after 1964 it is worth .10. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.