Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have several items that I'm

Customer Question

I have several items that I'm wondering about their value:
a number of old children's books in varying conditions [Wizard of Oz, Bambi, Funny Folk, volumes 1-7 and one unnumbered book of ***** *****'s Big Books, etc,
a Sonnets of the Portuguese from 1945,
a book of war cartoons called "They Drew Fire"
a Hebrew Esther scroll that appears to be a pretty old,
as well as a prayer stool that someone who took people on tours at a beautiful old Episcopalian church here in Spokane told me was the oldest prayer stool in Spokane,
prior to her giving it to me when she downsized from her home to an apartment building. She is now deceased and I know nothing more.
Also, the Antique Roadshow is coming to our town on June 6th, and I can only bring two items. What do you suggest that I do to learn the value of these items, and to decide what to take to the Antique Roadshow. - Thank you very much!
Carol XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one book or matched book set per question here.
If you would like to continue, please choose one book or matched book set and provide the publisher, title, author and year inside the volume.
I look forward to reading back from you with the information.
Sincerely,
Nora