Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have recently acquired a table stamped ANTIQUE and with a

Customer Question

I have recently acquired a table stamped ANTIQUE and with a metal label that says "Genuine Cushman Colonial Creation" etc. I would like to know if it has any value.
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please respond. I feel like I don't know if this request has even went through or not or if it is a scam. It is not very informative or efficient. Please advise whether the table of which I have attached a pic might be of any value. Please do this for the price quoted with NO further charges to my account other than the $30 quoted. Thank you.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
Your image of the front view of the table is attached here.
At your convenience, please send clear, in-focus close-up of the mark.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I assume you mean the Cushman label so I have attached it here. It is also stamped ANTIQUE. I do not want to pay above the initial $30 quoted.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the images.
Please allow me some time to look these over for you.
~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
Thank you for your patience.
Your side table was made in the 2nd half of the 20th century by Cushman from their Colonial Creations line. On today’s market, this would sell for a high average of $75 - $125.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora