Steven-R
Steven-R, Retired Major, US Army
Experience:  As an Army officer I traveled the world and developed a love of antiques and collectibles, using one career to start another.
74160645

Looking of Westinghouse radio/record player that

Customer Question

Looking for value of Westinghouse radio/record player that shows model H-190 radio on sticker. Would be from early 1900's.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Steven-R replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help, but the H-190 series was introduced AFTER the end of WWII and is late 1940s era. Is this a full console model (upright), by chance? Does it look like the one shown in the link below?
With kind regards,
Steve
http://www.radiomuseum.org/images/radio/westinghouse_el_mfg/h_190_319067.jpg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, it does.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Steven-R replied 2 years ago.
Thank you...at present, the active retail range is from $200-250 in most markets. In an upscale vintage retail shop, the asking price would likely be about $125-150 more.
If I can be of further assistance on this topic in any manner, please just ask--my goal is to provide accurate and prompt information back to you in a professional manner.
Anytime I can help you out on any other topic, just let me know--you can request me by simply putting my name at the beginning of a posted question.
Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also credited for our time and effort.
Have a blessed day!
With kind regards,
Steve