Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Nora I have another item I need to tell me how

Customer Question

Hi Nora I have another item I need for you to tell me how much are they worth and age. I had to clean them up as they were very Tari she'd they appear to be pewter brass or silver not sue what was between a lower and upper piece the base are faces of fat
cheek ed and curly haired angels what are these
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the request here.
Please send more images at your convenience.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora, I am sorry it took so long to get back. I looked for a responds for several days and did not know if the message had even got to you. I had originally sent more pics than the one that comes up and don't see those now either. Then when I tried to get back on it said my email address did not match and today I had to reset my password ***** get in and find out you responded back on the 27th. I will try to send more pics and my original question still stands I hope.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to send more pics from my phone but don't see or remember how to do that. I think these are parts for a lamp and if I added an electric bulb and the right age era lamp shade would that devalue them or give them more value. Were they originally gas or kerosene
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi~
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora I just can't seem to get this right I have pics in my phone to transfer but I don't see anything like the paperclip and when I click on add files it goes to my computer pics. But the ones related to the question are in my phone and I don't have a zip drive and just stuck help
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora