Steven-R
Steven-R, Retired Major, US Army
Experience:  As an Army officer I traveled the world and developed a love of antiques and collectibles, using one career to start another.
74160645

1928 Revere Herschede grandfather 9 tube 3 chimes moon phase

Customer Question

1928 Revere Herschede grandfather 9 tube 3 chimes moon phase clock. Original 1928 motor. 1RPS never replaced.
can you tell me the value of this rare clock.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help. At present, these well made clocks retail from $2,000 to $3,000 on the open market pending demand. If you would like to review a history of the company, here is a very well prepared link: http://www.clockguy.com/SiteRelated/SiteReferencePages/HerschedeHistory.html
-
The model was very popular and many examples survive today--here are those listed on the internet auction site eBay, for example:
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/herschede-grandfather-clock
-
If I can be of further assistance on this topic in any manner, please just ask--my goal is to provide accurate and prompt information back to you in a professional manner.
Anytime I can help you out on any other topic, just let me know--you can request me by simply putting my name at the beginning of a posted question.
Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also credited for our time and effort.
Have a blessed day!
With kind regards,
Steve