Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have abought 8 paintings that my husband purchased 35 - 40

Customer Question

I have abought 8 paintings that my husband purchased 35 - 40 years ago. I am thinking to try and sell, I recently purchased 3 kincades and i need the wall space. What is the best way to get an esitmate of value for insurance and/or sell
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.
I can help you with the assessments of your paintings but I cannot do all eight in one question. I can take two at a time. The other 6 need to be asked in three questions - two per question.
If you would like me to assess your first two paintings in this question, send me the artists, the subject matters, the sizes and the mediums - oil, watercolor, etc.
If you would like me to answer your other three separate questions as well, just type "Doris" at the beginning of the question.
Kind regards,
Doris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Even if we have a phone conversation, I would still need time to research all the artists. I could not do that in one conversation.
Kind regards,
Doris