Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have some DAT recordings of Miles Davis, Beavis and -head and Ly

Customer Question

I have some DAT recordings of Miles Davis, Beavis and Butt-head and Lynyrd Skynyrd. These are the studio masters of albums that these particular artist created. I'd like to know what to sell them for?
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no problem ... take your time .... my question is more along the lines of how much is a master digital tape worth ... it's not very common to see them up for sale. So I need go get an idea of how much someone would pay for the master of these artist's music.
Thank you,
Stone
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
Nora here.
Comparable past auction records show that the music DAT recordings can sell for up to $160 per tape and the television show recordings are selling for an average of $20 - $30 each.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora