Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I am looking at some autographed baseball caps that have different

Customer Question

I am looking at some autographed baseball caps that have different signatures on them & wondered if the have any value at all. Both hats, I think, have signature of golfer John Daly. I think both the red/white/blue & the tan may also have golfer Glen Day signature. I can not determine the names of the other 2 golfers on the colorful hat, or the tan one but know they are different golfers. Postimage.org. ***@******.*** is login & antiques1 is the password.
I also took pics of a gold & black gat that says "Bryant, ARK then Lions International logo. Hat has 6 different types of pins attached but doubt they have much value, except the one of Arkansas state capital with Lions logo & says "Home of the 42nd President of the United States". MD-7. 1995. Would welcome your opinion
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send more photos.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora