Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have 3 Navaho rugs -- different sizes one is red ;ack and

Customer Question

I have 3 Navaho rugs -- different sizes one is red b;ack and white, one is all natural dyes, one is mixed, how can they be evaluated?
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK, I'll take and add photos in a day or two.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item per question.
If you would like to continue, please choose one and provide the size and photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora