Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have an antique banjo

Customer Question

I have an antique banjo and an antique Navajo rug. I would like to know the value of each.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question however I only assess one item per question and I do not appraise instruments.
If you would like to continue, please send the size and images of your rug.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Your process is too detailed and confusing for pictures. Therefore, please cancel my order. Thank you.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora