How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Hannigan Your Own Question
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Appraiser
Category: Appraisals
Satisfied Customers: 11493
Experience:  Quality Appraisals
Type Your Appraisals Question Here...
Michael Hannigan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a theo hamm brewing co beer sign luminous tube trans

Customer Question

I have a theo hamm brewing co beer sign luminous tube trans cat #747 001 serial
#21860-2 I am looking for a light that is brokencan you help me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.As you noted these are neon tubes. The only way to with a broken neon tube is to have a repair done to it. There are some identical signs out there that you can use for replacement parts but they are going to be cheap. If it's just the bulb behind the beer glasses on the bottom, then if you could either send a picture of it or get some numbers from the part itself, I'll be happy to help you find it.