Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Who is the mfg of the miniature art pottery and what is the

Customer Question

who is the mfg of the miniature art pottery and what is the value and any relevant data to sell the pottery. thanks. james

Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi James~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
I ADDED 20 EXTRA DOLLARS FOR AN ANSWER. PLEASE ADVISE.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello James
I see you relisted your question.
I did not send the underprice report and I do not know who did.
In order for me to properly assess what you have, it is quite necessary for me to send images.
Please let me know if you can provide images and I will happily assist with your question.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi~ Thank you for the images. I have not found a maker match to these for you. I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out. I do hope you find the information that you seek. Sincerely, Nora