ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I am trying t sell an original Angel Botello Bronze valued

Customer Question

I am trying t sell an original Angel Botello Bronze valued at 13,000. Where can I get the best price?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I would contact Christie's they have an excellent track record and you will be able to get maximum money for your piece plus they are familar with his work and they have sold the same piece that you have and should bring probably $20,000.00 +. Thanks Mike
.
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.
.
.
This is the one with the girl in the reclining position it sold at Christie's Latin American Art, New York, Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Lot 87
BOTELLO Ángel Barro, 1913-1986 (Spain)
Title : Girl with Umbrella
Date : ca 1982
Medium :
: bronze with green patina, N. II/X
BOTELLO Ángel Barro,Girl with Umbrella,Christie's,New York
Estimate : 20 000 USD - 30 000 USD
This is one for sale but it is the girl standing and there asking price is $35,000.00 at Lofty's
Angel Botello (Spanish/Puerto Rican, 1913-1986)
"Nina con Sombrilla" (Girl with Umbrella), ca. 1980, patinated bronze, ed. 10
$35,000
This is the seller's asking price
Signed and numbered "Botello II/X" on reverse at base, from the edition of 10 (numbered in Roman Numerals), including a Certificate of Authenticity from Galería Botello
Height 22 in. x Width 12 in. x Depth 11 in.
Provenance: Purchased by the current owner from Galería Botello, Plaza Las Americas, San Juan, Puerto Rico, ca. 1984.
Condition: Appears fine. No scratches, cracks, or rust. Please contact***@******.*** for specific condition questions and to request a full condition report.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your bronze? Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.