Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a i920's era motorized window Christmas display.There are

Customer Question

Hello,I have a i920's era motorized window Christmas display.There are 5 figures Aprox.30' tall.The scene is a lady playing Christmas carols,2 men and 1 lady standing with songbooks open to a Christmas song.It is much more intricate than I can explain.It is working and I can send pics.Thanks,John
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not avilable between 3:00-5 PM est today,I also have a 2 drawer end table form same time period and can send any pic's needed.The window display is in great shape other than the few fingertips
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
What is the size, please? Any maker marks? (please note I can only do one item per session--other items need to be submitted as individual questions)It honestly appears to be a bit later--is there a reason you noted 1920s?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
If you wish to call to discuss the items, I will be happy to assist!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to find someone within driving distance to show the piece in operation.I believe this is the only way to get a true valuation.Thanks any how.