ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

Parents have a 1937 Monarch Range in excellent condition, has

Customer Question

Parents have a 1937 Monarch Range in excellent condition, has original manual and parts. Wondering how much it is worth...and where the best place to sell it would be.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi Camille, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. With my research I'm finding that the mid 1930's Monarch Electric ranges are selling for $750.00 to $1350.00 to collectors at auction yours being excellent condition with the original manual and parts tops the list. I would value yours with the manual & parts $1300.00 to $1450.00 to a collector at auction or private sale. When selling the range remember to start out high because you can always come down you can not go up. For selling the range you can try Ebay or Craigeslist or I would contact a local reputable auction house with a good track record and has been in business for awhile. Make sure they advertise like on auctionzip.com, newspapers, website ect.
and take pictures this will attract the collectors from around the US that can bid on the range the day of auction. I would use a reserve on the range to protect your investment so it doesn't sell for a few 100 dollars. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

.

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Appreciate your insight.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Your welcome if you need help in the future just ask Thanks Mike

.

.

for helping you.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi Camille, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your range? Thanks Mike