Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a old Italian made lampHas Capodimonte and a # *****

Customer Question

I have a old Italian made lamp
Has Capodimonte and a # *****
On the base any idea.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your beautiful old Capodimonte lamp.Could you very kindly attach a photo of the entire bottom of the lamp showing the mark and I'll tell you all about it and give you a value.Many thanks and wait to hear.Robert.PS Here's a really easy way to attach photos.Just three clicks and a copy and paste and you are done:Go to http://www.imgur.com/(no need to 'log in' or 'register' it makes it too complicated)Click on "Upload Images"Click on "Browse Your Computer"Select the pictures you want to send me from the box that pops up.Hit "open".Click on "Start Upload" (and wait few seconds pictures to load)And then copy the link they give you. It will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx and it's located right under where it says Image Linkand paste it here where you are typing to me.(If you have uploaded multiple photos on one Imgur.com link, copy the URL in the browser bar at the top of your screen, otherwise I get just one photo).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi did you see my pictures I sent about the lamp
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
No pictures yet.I'll need the link they give you when your pictures have finished uploading to www.imgur.comI then use the link to get to where you put the photos on imgur.comHope this makes sense.Best wishes,Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is the base with marking
Also another lamp in question.
Thank you
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Can you read any marks on the base of the second lamp?
Also how tall is the ceramic part of each lamp?
Many thanks and wait to hear.
Robert