Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have another one . Oil on canvas, 16"x 19 1/2",

Customer Question

I have another one for you. Oil on canvas, 16"x 19 1/2", needs restoration, Scene is Paris/ Sacra Coeur, Signed bottom right (difficult to read), no markings on the back. Have attached 3 photo's. Value estimate before and after restoration is requested.
MRF
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much for requesting me again. I have to log off for the evening and I will work on this one first in the morning and get back to you.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I have been doing searches all morning. I will have to opt-out of this one and allow another expert to step in.
It looks to read Paris and then the artists signature of Mario. I leave this info for the next expert.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well thx for your help. We'll see what comes up.