Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

John f kennedy president. robert f. kennedy senator pictured

Customer Question

john f kennedy president. robert f. kennedy senator pictured on front of plate with gold trim. At the the bottom of the plate it has, John F Kennedy Museum dallas texas what is it worth? I have researched all the plates and can not find this one.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark on the underside if any would be ideal. When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment. If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed? Please let me know and do you have requested images available? I look forward to reading back from you. Sincerely,Nora