Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have gemstones that I would like more information about

Customer Question

I have gemstones that I would like more information about. Here are the details: 1) 15 Gemstones 2) Certificate of Value - Signed by David Leonard - identified as 'Gemdealer amd Appraiser' 3) certificate has no date. It simply states the stone's: A)name b) Carat Wt. c) Value (I am not sure the values are accurate) the box is black with a magnetic flap closure, and the stones are in round, clear gem containers.   If there is any other information you need, please ask and I will be happy to provide it. Thank you.  https:[email protected]/17306434156/in/set-72157652281170432

Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only handle one item per question. If you would like to continue, please choose one gem and provide the information pertaining to it. When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment. If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora