Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

We have a painting by E. Embler which was sold through the

Customer Question

We have a painting by E. Embler which was sold through the W. T. Burger Co. The reg. # ***** ***** and the title is Landscape. We inherited this painting and are wanting to know its current value.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Appraiser JM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.In order to appraise this painting, I will need an overall photo and a close-up of the signature. There is a paperclip icon on the toolbar at the top of the response bar that you can use to upload photos.Let me know if that doesn't work, they have just changed the format of the site today and some people are having difficulty.SIncerely,Jennifer