Steven-R
Steven-R, Retired Major, US Army
Experience:  As an Army officer I traveled the world and developed a love of antiques and collectibles, using one career to start another.
74160645

Steve I have a painting by Sarita Huber 1981...dimensions are

Steve I have a painting by Sarita Huber 1981...dimensions are 13" H X 15"W...not sure how to send picture??

Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Good morning! Huber is considered a very good 20th century artist but is currently unlisted and only a few of her works have ever entered the public market--at present, a work of that size would typically retail on the secondary art market for under $300.

Richard K. Collopy, likewise, it known but unlisted and honestly trends closer to décor grade art rather than fine arts--there are several of his works in open guides, but none have ever sold openly for over $110 to date.

Of the two, the Huber would be the better investment long term, honestly.

If I can be of further assistance on this topic in any manner, please just ask--my goal is to provide accurate and prompt information back to you in a professional manner.

Anytime I can help you out on any other topic, just let me know--you can request me by simply putting my name at the beginning of a posted question.

Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also compensated for our time and effort.

Have a blessed day!

With kind regards,

Steve

Steven-R, Retired Major, US Army
Experience: As an Army officer I traveled the world and developed a love of antiques and collectibles, using one career to start another.