Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Expert
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.

Diana F. this is Catherine Again, now I have Barbie Dolls can

Diana F. this is Catherine Again, now I have Barbie Dolls can you give me an ideal what they are worth
Hi Catherine.

It's good to hear from you again. I'll be glad to help.

Here's a few different ways you can send pictures:

Here's a few different methods of how can send photos:

In this message box, you will see a little paper clip at the top. Click it.

Then click on browse and another box will open up. Click on browse in that box. This will take you to the photos on your computer.

Click on the one you want to send. Double click on the image.

You'll be taken back to the upload box. Click OK. You'll be taken back to your original box.

Click Insert and you should be able to see the picture in the message area before you send it to me.

Here's another way that works really well:

Go to

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

As a last resort, you can email them:

Email the pictures to [email protected]. They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up for Just Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Catherine.

She looks great. She was the 7th in the Classique Collection series. They were part of the Barbie Collector's Editions and Store Exclusives. There were 12 in the Classique series released from about 1992 to 1998. Evening Sophisticate should have the no. 19361. She was realased about 1997/1998 and one of the last dolls produced.

While these were pretty heavily produced, they do have a bit more value that most modern barbie dolls. For one that's in excellent condition or near mint in the original box, she's worth $20 to $40.

If you are thinking about selling it, keep in mind that prices will vary a bit depending on the condition of your pieces and where you try to it. Online markets (like Ebay) tend to go for far less than value.

If you're looking to keep control--- you might try Ebay, but I don't think the value would be the highest there. Ebay generally runs too low for what something like this is actually worth.

You can also try listing it on craigslist or EbayClassifieds. They're currently free and reach a pretty wide audience. So, you have nothing to lose by trying them out.

Etsy and Amazon are also great sources for selling and they do handle worldwide sales. If you try Ebay, consider a reserve price.

If I can be of any further help or if you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Please Rate Me Only, not the Website or the values I provide. I do my very best to offer you the most current values using the latest guides and recorded sales and any information I can find for you.

Please keep in mind I am only credited for my answer if you rate me with a positive rating. If you feel the need to use a low rating which adds a negative mark to my profile, please use the reply link instead - and tell me what else I can do for you to improve my rating.

You do not have to choose a rating in order to continue our converstion. You can just click the blue continue the conversation link if you want to reply to me.

My good rating is very important to me and something I strive to keep..

If you would like to use me on any further questions. Requesting me expires in just a short time. If you put my name (DianaF) in the question, that will make sure it gets to me.

I look forward to working with you again.

Have a great night and good luck!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Diana, so now here is another one

Hi Catherine.

I'll be glad to help. Unfortunately, the site won't let you add on items to this question, so you'll have to ask it as a new question if that's okay. If you want, you can put 2 or 3 dolls in that one question. I'll be happy to work on a few for you instead of just one.

If you just put my name in the title, like you did this one, that will make sure it gets to me and no on else picks it up.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok ,sorry I'll do that I do want you to know that when I ask a new question this is not the box that they have. it doesn't show the paperclip or any of the other things at the top just blank box . will have to wait to send pic's until you respond. Catherine

Hi Catherine.

That's odd. I can do that. I saved the pictures you already included on this one, so you don't have to include those.

When you ask your new question, I'll respond and you can attach more pictures to that if you have any.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank You so much, Diana,so here are the others now.