Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.
53896401

I have started a used lawn mower and garden equipment sales

I have started a used lawn mower and garden equipment sales business and I would like to know where to purchase an appraisal guide, trade value,wholesale, retail, market value for lawn and garden equipment and tractors and such. Can't seem to find one online. I was in the automobile business for 35 yes and we had Nada, Kelley blue book and others that's kind if what I'm looking for to get a general idea of what they're bringing in the market.

Hello Ron, and welcome! It will be my pleasure to assist you today.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster of 5 years and a USPAP compliant Accredited Appraiser of 14 years currently with the AOAppraisers. I'm ready to put my expertise, resources, and experience to work for you. Here you can review a few of my qualifications.

JustAnswer has just sent me your question about used comparable price guide. Thank you!
You get an ebay.com account and click advanced search when you come to that page type your item in the description box. Then check the completed listings box and the used box and click search. That will show you all results of what has been paid for items similar or the same for the last 90 days which would be the current market price on the item. a price in green means it sold for that price and price in red means it did not sell. You can click on items that did not sell and see if they have been re-listed. To purchase parts cheaply.
I use this auction site; http://auctionsniper.com/
You just put in the item number and the max price you want to pay and it bids for you at the last second it will save you $1000 of dollars over the years it has me! Good luck
I hope this is the information you were looking for! If not, or you would like to know more, please reply. If I have taken care of all your needs, please make sure to rate my answer for my compensation and to close out the question.

I try to always provide Excellent Service, so if you have any other items, just say Hello Alan at the beginning of your new question and I will get with you there as soon as possible. Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Alan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This doesn't help. There is bound to be a national guide to go by for book values based on condition. I need to look at trade values and such I get all the mowers I need from local dealers I do not want to bid.I'm not after parts. I need to see specific mowers at time I'm looking at it and to price ones I'm selling

Ron, you are not going to find a more up to date price than what you find on ebay they pretty much sell them all there. Use this site; http://www.mowpart.com/usedlawnmowerpriceguide

Sincerely,

Alan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alan that's what I'm looking for.that type format for quick reference. I have an eBay acct but when I go to my eBay it doesn't show the advanced search.

Hi Ron, I understand I have to do the same thing it is not all on ebay you are right! so does that answer your question? I hope this is the information you were looking for! If not, or you would like to know more, please reply. If I have taken care of all your needs, please make sure to rate my answer for my compensation and to close out the question.

Sincerely,

Alan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks