Steven-R
Steven-R, Retired Major, US Army
Experience:  As an Army officer I traveled the world and developed a love of antiques and collectibles, using one career to start another.

Massimo Campigli, Signed .Fremont Ellis-I do not have or

Massimo Campigli, Signed .

Fremont Ellis-I do not have or find signature.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Steven-R replied 9 months ago.
Could you post a frontal image, please...the writing shown (Campigli, 1931, and the "Collection" of Marino appear to be in the same hand...of Marino...
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I put 3 pictures. Full picture, signature and the back of the picture. I see, that came out only one.

How can I add the others?

Expert:  Steven-R replied 9 months ago.

Hello again, Sima...my apologies for the problem. It works best most of the time if you upload images to a free site like www.imgur.com and then just send the uploaded link back to me here...but you can also email them if you wish to experts@pearl.com and ask they be forwarded to Steve in Antiques.

Sorry for the inconvenience and delay--but please understand experts on the site have no control over technical site issues.

With kind regards,

Steve

Expert:  Steven-R replied 9 months ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX email just arrived. Both pieces are lovely and appear to be authentic, as best I can tell from digital images. The Campigli should fetch $15,000-20,000+ but in some cases, works have soared far beyond market estimates especially at Christie's, so you may wish to consider discussing that one with them. Here is a quick link you can use:

https://www.christies.com/services/auction-estimates/

The Fremont Ellis likewise is superb and should easily fetch $40,000+ (and upwards to a potential $90k+) in a well placed sale.

I again apologize for the length of time this has taken and wish you the very best--and your daughter as well.

If I can be of further assistance on this topic in any manner, please just ask--my goal is to provide accurate and prompt information back to you in a professional manner.

Anytime I can help you out on any other topic, just let me know--you can request me by simply putting my name at the beginning of a posted question.

Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also compensated for our time and effort.

Have a blessed day!

With kind regards,

Steve

Steven-R, Retired Major, US Army
Experience: As an Army officer I traveled the world and developed a love of antiques and collectibles, using one career to start another.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Thank you so much!

Sima

Expert:  Steven-R replied 9 months ago.

You are most welcome, Sima, and again, my prayers are with you!

Have a blessed weekend,

Steve