LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher

Necklace charm with Martin Luther King on one side and Kennedy

Necklace charm with Martin Luther King on one side and Kennedy on the other....can you tell me more about it, if it's worth anything, etc?

LadyTanya65 :

Hello and thank you for coming to just asnwer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be happy to help you. These were produced in the 1960's they are vintage costume jewelry. Most were done with gold tone some were done with a silver tone. In mint condition they are valued 15.00-22.50 each. Produced for the women that followed Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy. They believed in the politics, respected the men and were proud to wear the necklace. They were a political item as a Presidential button is for men that wore the buttons. Not to many of these pendants are around today in good condition. Thank you again and have a great Monday ahead. Tanya

would it make sense to have it touched up? would you like to see a pic?

I uploaded 2 pics, thanks

LadyTanya65 :

Hello, it appears to be missing two maybe three little stones. I would replace those if possible but the overall piece (goldtone) I would leave as is as it shows the gae nothing major wrong. With replacing the little stones I would say the value would be 15.00-18.50. Very nice little pendent. Thank you for the photos. If I can keep help further please let me know here. Tanya