Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.
53896401

Hi,I have an oil painting signed by J. Medina. The painting

I have an oil painting signed by J. Medina. The painting is about 3' x 2'. the scene is of a cabin on the right side, with a creek in front of it, with lots of trees. Can you tell me who the artist is, and if its worth anything?
Thank you
Cheryl Cook
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

If anyone has responded to my question, it's NOT in my email inbox. When and where will I get an answer? Please send it to my email address so I can read it. Thank you,

Cheryl

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Hello Cheryl ,

Thank you for patiently waiting, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Personal Property Appraiser specializing in Fine Art & Antiques and I am here to help!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Personal Property Appraiser specializing in Fine Art & Antiques and I am here to help! This artist has one sale at auction he is not listed with any other information, no birth date, death date or Biography.

Using my resources to look into your inquiry, I was able to find comparable sales that give your J.Medina landscape painting a current secondary market value of $100 - $200 USD at auction or in a private sale.

I hope this answers your question! If you are satisfied with my answer, please click “ACCEPT” so JustAnswer will credit me for my time & work (at no further cost to you). Thanks!

Sincerely,

Alan C. Ransdell, AOA AM, CA

Experience: Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.