Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Naoko Nabata collection

Customer Question

Happy New Year! I just notice the Naoko Nabata collection of the 12 teacups (each representing a month of the year) are they been sold all together or can they be sold by the month. If been sold by the month I am very interested in the last month.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Also, if you would like an answer, please clarify what service you would like the Experts to provide. Typically, they do appraisals. Are you looking for someone to locate a rare teacup for sale for you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you so very much for your response, there is nothing in the world like communication :). What I am trying to do is to obtain the last teacup. I guess my question to you is you have any idea where I could locate it? For example I had a dinner party and one of my guest broke a flute I when on line, located the name of the maker find one of the distributor and was finally able to replace the champagne flute. It took me several days of intense looking but I did it. I have tried the same with the teacup. I located the teacup by the name Naoka Nobata when on line and after going thru many different finally saw one of the teacups that I already all I am trying to find out is there a distrubutor that has the teacups and can I obtain the one I need to complete my collection.

Thank you so much for clarifying. Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Will replied 4 years ago.

Have you tried sites like

Best, Will