Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

ORIGINAL LANDSCAPE PAINTING SIGNED BY H. TIROLF AND

Customer Question

I HAVE AN ORIGINAL LANDSCAPE PAINTING SIGNED BY H. TIROLF AND ITS IS VERIFIED ORIGINAL BY STICKER ON THE BACK FROM ARTISTIC INTERIORS CERTIFICATION NO IS 417872 CERTIFIED ORIGINAL OIL. IT IS ROUGHLY 24INCHES BY 35.5 INCHES AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH ITS WORTH AND WHO WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT I HAVE PICTURES BUT CANT DOWNLOAD UNTIL TOMORROW ON MY DAUGHTERS PHONE SHE IS AT WORK
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ive had one other appraisal at 20,000 there was one of his paintings that sold online for 130.000 I dont need a response because u did not research any at all because at this moment there is a painting by the same artist selling for almost 8000 on ebay and it is alot smaller than mine