Kim D., Certified Appraiser & Antique Expert
Experience:  25 Yr Decorative & Fine Art, Historic Objects Expert, CAGA, AOA

Shoe Appraisal

Customer Question

I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what these shoes are worth - I have people wanting me to change the listing to Buy It Now for them, but I have absolutely no clue as to if they are trying to "get them for a steal" or if they are being honest. Any help would be appreciated - thank you so much! Here is the link to the shoes I am trying to sell:
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Kim D. replied 4 years ago.

Baynhams were all over the South and these are not very early shoes..possibly 1960's as you suggest. If someone wants them for the price that you have there on Ebay. I would sell them. They are pretty but you wont be seeing much more for these.

They are in great shape and I would sell them for 56.55.

Best wishes, Dori

PS Please remember to press "accept" as this is the only way JA pays its experts for their time and expertise! Thank you.