Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

how much is { A HARD DAYS NIGHT } Beatles album worth, by United Artist ? the cover says {

how much is { A HARD DAYS NIGHT } Beatles album worth, by United Artist ? the cover says { original motion picture sound track } on it.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 years ago.

According to current sales data the Beatles Hard Days Night album worth, by United Artist is currently valued on the retail market ( cost replacement ) for an average of 65.00-75.00, depending on condition and where it is for sale at the selling price may not bring the valued ( worth ) price.

They will typically sell higher in an Antique Shop or Private sale compared to an auction.

If you are thinking of selling, I would check with your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for. As antiques and collectibles are subject in selling price to different areas across the country.

So be sure to check your local area. This will give you an idea of what it goes for in your area, then you can decide to sell locally or at one of the online markets.

If I can be of any further help, please feel free contacting me.

And if you would like to use me on any further questions.

It works much better putting my name ( Glenda ) in your question , then I will be sure to get it. Requesting me expires in just a short time.

Look forward to working with you again.

Please click accept if I have been of any help to you, (with no further expense to you)

We are only paid by Just Answer after you click accept. Otherwise we are not

compensated for our time.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Great day.