Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have an LG Wave Force washer Model WT5070CW. Started

Customer Question

Good afternoon. I have an LG Wave Force washer Model WT5070CW. Started leaking today. Pulled back panel. The water is coming from an opening near the top of the tub, on the right. Considerable flow. No leaks from hoses, pump, or connections.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 10 days ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Is it leaking from this part?

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/AJU73213301/0026/795.html?modelNumber=WT5070CW&categoryName=Residential%20Washers&brandName=LG

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** I checked that and all hoses and connections. The leak is from an opening that is part of the plastic drum. Located near top of the drum, on the right, looking from the back.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I am in a remote location with no good cell service.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 10 days ago.

sorry if the site offered the phone call it was not from me. I had to step away for a moment give me just a few minutes to go over this I will look over your images.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 10 days ago.

from the looks of it you must have a broken seal or something going on in there

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can you say more?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 10 days ago.

of course I am just going over your parts is all just a few more minutes please.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 10 days ago.

and just to verify you have inspected the water inlet valve on the inside to ensure that the water is not leaking from that part at all? It can leak from them and run down the side of the drum. Its just the location of the leak makes me think it could be leaking from that part.