John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Kenmore refrigerator started making very loud humming

Customer Question

My Kenmore refrigerator started making very loud humming noises. I changed the water filter yesterday. The noise started yesterday, stopped & stared tonight. What could this mean?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: the ref. was purchase in October 2014. M odel #795.7032
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Don't know what the problem is, How Can I do It. That's why I am writing you for answers!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't know what else to tell you, other than the loud noises my refrigerator in making. Can you help me to understand what is making this noise?
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 12 days ago.

Hello, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Where does the noise seem to be coming from? Does it seem to be a fan or the compressor located in the back?