Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have Jennair oven/range Model JDRP548WPO2 serial D33517459

Customer Question

I have Jennair oven/range Model JDRP548WPO2 serial D33517459 the oven control panel is not illuminated it will flicker occasionally but won't allow ovens to turn on although the interior light still worked and igniters would start range tried unplugging and shutting down breaker now no light or oven yet range igniters still work
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: purchased summer '14 installed summer JDRP548WPO2
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Can try resetting but other than that no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not really
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 12 days ago.

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

It may just be a loose or bad wire on the control board, check the wiring and if the wiring is ok then the main control will have to be replaced the replacement board is listed below:

Main Control Board WPW10145531 - click here

If you need anything else just let me know in the meantime please rate my assistance by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of your question page. You will see a set of 5 empty stars 1 being the worst and 5 being the best, ***** ***** I have earned a 5 star rating. After you rate I will continue to help if needed any follow up questions will still be answered and there will be no further charges incurred. Please keep in mind we experts that take the time to help you are not compensated for our time unless you rate so it means a lot to us even though it may seem like a unnecessary hassle to you so please do not put this off and just take a moment to take care of this. Thank you very much!

Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 days ago.

Hi there,
I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?