Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Need a used pedestal for a Samsung dryer model in pic below.

Customer Question

I found out that the correct match from the factory is WE357AW. I can't seem to find any used ones for sale. Would just any pedestal be ok?
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 days ago.

Unfortunately you can not just order any pedestal. The pedestals are designed for your specific model number but your pedestal has been discontinued so if you want a new one, you'll have to order one from Ebay. Below is a link to a some you can order on Ebay now.

CLICK HERE for pedestal

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.