Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch model WFMC3200UC it is 13 years old -- when

Customer Question

I have a Bosch model WFMC3200UC it is 13 years old -- when it goes into the high speed spin it sounds like it has a bad bearing -- the sound is progressively getting louder -- when I turn the drum by hand I can feel the roughness any ideas -- I am also trying to get a manual --Thanks
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 13 years old -- model# *****
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes I possible -- unless the repair is going to be costly -- will then need to ,ake a decision
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nope is it worth repairing??
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: cost of repair parts
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is fine
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The bearing is part of the tub and bearing assembly, part number 00245703, showing as unavailable. See link below. This is not something that will be able to be repaired. If you can find the part as old stock, it retails for around $800. I would replace the machine given the age....

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Excellent response I have the info needed to move on this conversation I would rate high 5 question am I going to be charged anything except the 5 dollars
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thank you. I don't have account access so I am not able to see what value you placed when you posted the question.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

All I see is this conversation, we don't have access to anything account related.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just asked for the free review
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Again, I am not able to see any of what you saw, I only see our back and forth repsonses.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Everything account related is handled before the questions gets posted and we don;t get to see any of that. Sorry I am not much help with that....