Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Kenmore dryer mod#110.6192311 have tested on switch and door

Customer Question

Kenmore dryer mod#110.6192311 have tested on switch and door switch
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4 years old MOD# (###) ###-####JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: TLY ACTIVATES TEST LIGHTHE DIAL ON CYCLE FOR TIMED DRYING ON
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

It sounds like your thermal fuse has just gone bad since the start switch and door switch check good. Below is a link to a video that shows you how to access and test the fuse for your model. Other than that if the fuse isn't the problem then check for 220 volts to the dryer at the terminal block on the back of the dryer.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?