Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Maytag Performa Model MDQ2300BWW Serial #40582767AA How do I

Customer Question

Maytag Performa Model MDQ2300BWW Serial #40582767AA How do I remover the metal piece behind the lint catcher so I can clean the blower tube ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The front of the dryer must be completely disassembled. The video at the link below shows how it is disassembled. Your model is slightly different but the procedure is exactly the same.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.