Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Kitchenaid KUDE48FXSS will not turn on Blue light turns

Customer Question

My Kitchenaid KUDE48FXSS will not turn on Blue light turns on when i shut the door. I t grumbles a bit 4-5 times but that is it
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2-3 years old kude48fxss 6 serial number f34501942
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I can if necessary
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no that i can think of im going to call kichenaid i belive it may still be in warranty , i ran across your site and thought i maybe able to save some time
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 days ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 days ago.

The main electronic control is likely faulty. There are fuses for each load (motor, heater, valve) on the board itself that are not replaceable. Does the drain pump come on when you press cancel?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I do not believe so , just 5 or 6 little grumbles than it shuts off ,I have found some broken glass in the strainer went i cleaned out the filter
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 days ago.

I believe the control will need to be replaced> It is accessed by removing the screws from the inner door and separating the panels. All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy replacement.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE