Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Bosch Dishwasher the number is50E32AU/36 the cycle

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Dishwasher the number is50E32AU/36 the cycle stops at E 24 can you help it is only 7 Months old
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: about 7 or 8 months
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

E24 means that the dishwasher is having a drain issue. Now the unit is still under warranty if it's less than a year old so I wouldn't be taking the unit apart or you'll void the machine. Remove the filters and remove the plastic cover held down by 1 screw down underneath the filter Check for any debris. Other than that if you replace the garbage disposal under your sink before this happened then likely the disposal knock out plug wasn't removed. Lastly, you can uninstall the dishwasher and make sure the drain hose wasn't kinked when it was installed less than a year ago. If you find nothing, call warranty because it sounds like your drain pump is failing.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have asked to get a refund on my money I am not happy that you are asking for 5.00 dollars and it turns out to be 39.00 please refund my money asap to my pay pal account