Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Sorry, got disconnected...this centennial is between 3&4

Customer Question

Sorry, got disconnected...this centennial is between 3&4 years. The washer says commercial technology...is there more Info on the model...where would that be located?
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: On the front it says centennial e-commerce, commercial technology
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I will certainly try if it's feasible...I'm willing to learn
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I would sometimes set it to drain? Spin to remove more water, but there was still more water than usual left in the clothes
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I found the receipt...the washer is 4 yrs and 4 months old...bought at Home Depot .
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

There is probably an obstruction in the pump or drain path. The model tag is under the lid at the back of the opening. With that model I can give you much more detailed information.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The model # is MVWC400W4 and serial #25030905...can you tell me how to get to where the drain and pump are so I can see how to remove the obstruction?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Sure! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The video at the link below shows how it is accessed! It is easiest to do with it laying on its front as the video shows but it can be done from the back with the machine left upright.

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
I was not satisfied with the result of using the video suggested to fix my washer because it didn't fix the problem of not draining. I paid the initial $5, then the $23 for the video. I would like to speak with a customer service person as soon as possible. Thank you.