Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am a volunteer with SOWINS here in the Okanagan. They are

Customer Question

I am a volunteer with SOWINS here in the Okanagan. They are renovating a transition house and we need to get rid of the Gas Dryer and get an electric one - inexpensive. The gas dry model is WGD8200YW, serial M13801099. How old might it be? Any ideas how to make a swap
JA: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Model is WGD8200YW, serial M13801099 and I have no idea how old it might be - I would like to see it but probably need a rough idea approximately how old it might be
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: The work is being managed by a general contractor - I just volunteer my time to do the leg work. Ideally I would love to find someone who wants a gas dryer and has an electric one we can swap out.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's kind of all the information I have - except it was previously owned by Brewster Health Care here in Penticton. Thank you for our help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Brand: Whirlpool
Type: Clothes Dryer
Country: USA
Model: WGD8200YW
Serial: M13801099

According to the serial number this product was manufactured in Marion, OH, September of 2011.

I am not aware of any exchange programs but www.craigslist.org is a great place to start!