Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Samsung DW (DW7933LRAWW/AA) had an error code that I traced

Customer Question

Samsung DW (DW7933LRAWW/AA) had an error code that I traced to the case break, following some advice online I pulled the DW out and fixed the problem by bowing air into the water fill hose to clear what was apparently an obstruction…test it out fixed….however befor I pushed it back I ran a full cyle only to now have leaks at the bottom edge of the door (4” from left & at right edge). What happened, it NEVER leaked before and id less than 3 years old so it can’t be the gaskets. Appreciate your thoughts.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Less than 3 years Model # DW7933LRAWW/AA
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Been 2 days, still no answer
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

This type of leak is often caused by plugged holes in the spray arms causing the water to redirect in ways that cause splashing over the tub. Also, if the spray arm is split on the ends, it can cause the same leakage. Can you inspect the spray arms, especially the lower one, for any blockage or damage?