John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have maytag neptuve MAH5500bww washer.when you plug it in

Customer Question

I have maytag neptuve MAH5500bww washer.when you plug it in all lights come for one sec except start/pause and off. option.etimated time,temperture,fabric light come on. The start/pause and end light do not comee on and don't work. 120v to the board, p6 conn power.I have troubleshooting guide 62727450. door open light comes, door close power. power to p8-1
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

So to be clear, all the lights come on when you plug it in except the start/pause button and off. Can you select the different cycles and options like you're going to start a cycle after the lights turn off or does nothing respond at all?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can select different cycles and options
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have a call from bank of america for 3 charges
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. I see your previous tech had to step away. Are you still needing help with this matter?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am being charge twice for ansering one question.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

no there is only the one charge that I am seeing. Are yous till needing help with this though?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need help to fix my washer
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

sorry for the late reply. I am just now aware that you had followed up with me. Either way. Does the door lock when you try to start it? There should be a click sound?