Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I am having the same exact problem listed to the left. Bosch

Customer Question

I am having the same exact problem listed to the left. Bosch dishwasher that I put through the testing and when finished it came back as a flashing Delicate/Economy button. I cannot find anywhere what this error code means?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Maybe 5 years, FD8503 00602
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: well I am hoping that it's possible that I can hit a reset button somewhere
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no i don't think so
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. What this error means is that you have water in the button of your unit. You are going to need to pull the dishwasher out and tip it at a 45 degree angle to get all the water out. It has activated the flood mode on the unit. Do make sure that you unplug the unit before doing this of course.