Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

I'm trying to figure out how to buy replacement parts for my

Customer Question

I'm trying to figure out how to buy replacement parts for my satinglide max rails on my kitchen aid dishwasher. the manufacturer hasn't been able to help
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it's from 2011. the model is kude201xss4
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if it's any more than very simple then no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: that's it. the top rack just keeps falling off the track and the issue is that the two pegs on each side of the rack are partially broken so therefore won't properly fit into their circular counterparts that are affixed to the track on the inside of the dishwasher
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Attached is the part that seems to be broken and causing the rack to fall off the track (it's the part that has some white discoloring)
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 5 months ago.

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There is a service policy for this problem that covers parts and labor depending when your dishwasher was made. What are the first 4 digits of the serial number? It will be something like F050. Let me know and I will check.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It's f13903812

Good, you will be covered. Tell them to look up pointer W10756177B. They will get you part number W10712394 for grew wheels. Call 1-***-***-**** and they will set this up at no charge to you.

Were you able to see my reply? The phone number is ***** 24 hours but still has long hours.

Did you make the call and set up a service call? Do you still need help?