Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

Sharp ESVBOH Front loader washing machine has split seal in

Sharp ESVBOH Front loader washing machine has split seal in front so leaks everywhere. It is under warranty as only bought in April last year. I need a technician out asap to repair please.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. We do not offer to send out techs but I would be more than happy to assist you with ordering the part you will need if you are interested in fixing this yourself? If your wanting the warranty to take care of it you will need to contact the company you purchased it from or Sharp Customer service. This is there phone number

1300 13 50 22

or the form to submit for warranty claims.

https://www.sharp.net.au/contact/customer-care

I hope you find my assistance helpful and would be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.