Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

When I start my dishwasher it will run for a while then it

Customer Question

When I start my dishwasher it will run for a while then it starts to blink off and on and gets stuck in that cycle.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: SHU43CO2UC/43
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it's possible if my husband can do it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If it's possible if my husband can do it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

So unfortunately this is an issue with the control board itself. If you're handy you can replace the board yourself, but I'd call Bosch first and make sure your particular model and serial number wasn't recalled. Several of these models were recalled for the boards failing. If the unit wasn't recalled then below is a link to the control board in the upper right hand corner of the door you'd need to order and replace to resolve the issue.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.