John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a dual oven gas range. I was re-calibrating the oven

Customer Question

We have a dual oven gas range. I was re-calibrating the oven temps which went fine. Have done it before, but the clock went blank. When trying to reset clock I get a power saving message for the clock. I cannot find it mentioned in the oven manual or under options on the control panel. Clock will stay on for a few min then switch off.
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: No, I was going to do than if I could not get help. I can try that. OK
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yeah, always do.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, I have adjusted temps etc. before because they are covered in options, just not this problem. thanks.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 14 days ago.

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There is a power saving option in some models of Jenn Air and others that will do this. What is the brand and model number please?

Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 12 days ago.

Do you still need help?